Wednesday 30 January 2013

Aye It's All Signed.

So on Tuesday I signed and handed in my form. The form of decisions. THE form.

And of course, I'd already made my decision to stay 2 years some time ago. So really it wasn't a big deal. Though it did feel weird seeing the dates on the letter "Until July 30th 2014". The time here seems to be going quite fast anyway, I mean it's already February tomorrow! Madness.

I'm looking forward to the weather getting a bit warmer, and for it to start getting darker later so my evenings seem longer.

There's been no classes this week. The third years are finished school now until graduation at the start of March. And my second years are on work experience. So I've actually been doing some Japanese studying =O YES. I am shocked too.

And now I'm debating whether to continue my Breaking Bad marathon tonight and get it finished off... (only 5 episodes to go! Well, until the second half of series 5 comes out) or to go out for a couple of beers at my local place... I can see this being another lazy tv night I think.

How much tv will I have watched by the time I return to Scotland? A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment